Machine Learning Engineer at BCG Gamma
BCG Gamma is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of different machine learning disciplines, e.g. anomaly detection, payment fraud, fraud detection, search ranking, text/sentiment classification, spam detection and others. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to some of the most exciting and massive data and analytics problems across multiple industries. We are looking for machine learning engineers to join the ML effort for our teams, building ML-based systems, tools, and services that serve as infrastructure for our internal and external clients.
As a strong software expert in building complex systems, you will be responsible for inventing how we use technology, machine learning, and data to enable the productivity of our clients. You will help envision, build, deploy and develop our next generation of data engines and tools which will help our clients fundamentally transform their business. You will be bridging the gap between business and engineering, and functioning with deep expertise in both worlds.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who can bring bleeding edge machine learning models into production together with a highly multi-disciplinary team of scientist, engineers, partners, product managers and subject domain experts.
Technologies: Programming (Java, Scala, C++, Python), Processing technologies and languages (Hadoop, Spark, Scala), Python applied in Machine Learning (Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Scipy, Numpy), Machine Learning techniques (KNN, random forest, bayesian statistics, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, MxNet), Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP, Azure), DevOps (Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD), Building REST API, Database management (SQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis), Unix-based command line & development tools
- Masters degree in computer science (or in a highly related area)
- 3 years of experience in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
- Implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
- Knowledge of or experience in building production quality and large scale deployment of applications related to natural language processing and machine learning
- Experience with distributed systems strongly preferred
- Fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Fluency in French and English are required
- Expect time spent traveling
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs