Senior Full Stack Engineer (Python) at MINDBODY Inc.
MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry. Local entrepreneurs worldwide rely on MINDBODY to run their businesses, and consumers use MINDBODY every day to find and engage with fitness, wellness and beauty providers in their communities. As the newest addition to this family, we now have the unprecedented opportunity to scale rapidly within the 60,000+ businesses on the platform. With 300+ business using Bowtie today, we’ve already seen 6M messages sent over the platform and 35k bookings made by our AI.
Software Engineer III is a senior role - we’re looking for a seasoned, driven full stack engineer to become a key player on our team and help take Bowtie to the next level. This includes leading projects, architecting features, scaling the platform, and mentoring junior engineers. We’re a fast-paced, focused, humble group with a sense of humor, and we’re looking forward to meeting you!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expertise in Python
- 3+ years of industry experience in programming high quality web applications, mobile and/or large-scale products in a team environment
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Passion for problem solving and strong communication skills
- Experience leading projects from start to finish
- Experience with test-driven development and writing and maintaining high level test coverage, including both unit and integration tests
- Nice to have experience in the following technologies:
- Production cloud environments (AWS, Heroku)
- Relational Databases (SQL)
- Git, Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Machine Learning / NLP
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development of impactful features for the Bowtie product
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain high-quality software (aka ship lots of code)
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, and designers on projects
- Collaborate with senior team members on key architecture decisions
- Participate in regular code reviews, often in a mentorship capacity
- Establish and refine internal best practices and coding conventions
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs