Deep Learning Software Engineer at Audatic GmbH
At Audatic, we are building systems to intelligently modify sound using state of the art deep learning technology and unique datasets. This will enable millions of people with hearing loss to enjoy interactions in social settings like bars or restaurants again.
In order to realize this, we require an efficient and tailored infrastructure that enables our state-of-the-art deep learning architectures to train on our GPU cluster. If this sounds interesting to you, and you are looking to immerse yourself in cutting-edge technology, we have the perfect job for you!
- Design, implement and test software for our entire deep learning infrastructure
- Close team interaction to meet joint research goals
- Report and present research findings and developments in a clear and compelling way
- BSc/MSc in a technical field from top-tier university
- Good academic record
- Ability to write clean and well-documented Python/C++ code
- Experience in programming languages C++ and Python and computing libraries such as CUDA
- Excitement for deep learning and medical technology
- Knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu and automation tools
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus package, you can expect the following:
- Support for professional development and further learning
- Company-sponsored team events and retreats
- Free food, drinks and snacks
- 30 days of vacation
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs