Machine Learning Engineer at Innate, Inc.
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us develop artificial intelligence products. Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
We are also open to contract work.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs