Senior Machine Learning Engineer Who Loves Drones at Epirus
Epirus is building cUAS technologies for engaging threats posed by unmanned drones. We’re developing impressive AI capabilities that provide the environmental awareness to comprehend a modern airspace occupied by aircrafts that are miniaturized, nimble, and fast-flying. If you are passionate about artificial intelligence, computer vision, or deep learning, we’d love to talk to you about opportunities on our team!
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related field (or equivalent professional experience)
- 2+ years' experience working on production machine learning systems
- Fundamental knowledge of machine learning practice and theory, including model selection, development, optimization, and deployment
- Comfortable writing robust code in Python and using Python ecosystem mathematical packages (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, scipy, etc.)
- Experience with one or more ML model development frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, PyTorch, Caffe, Apache Spark)
- Strong knowledge of computer science concepts (algorithms, data structures, object- oriented programming, etc.)
- US Citizenship (Future security clearance will be required)
- Practical development of deep learning models using neural networks
- Experience with computer vision and related techniques (object recognition, motion estimation, etc)
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs