Data Scientist at Tynker
Are you a creative thinker who often provides out-of-the-box solutions? Do you want to play a critical role in the development of a new computing platform designed to teach young learners STEM skills in a fun way? Do you like to uncover hidden solutions to business problems by juggling with mathematics, statistics, coding, and business analytics, all in the course of a single day? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for a strong Data Scientist to help us gain insights into the way children learn on Tynker and create learning models to further improve student outcomes and retention.
Tynker has millions of users of ages 4 to 18 learning to code from home, camp, and school. These users establish their own personalized paths as they access thousands of learning modules spanning multiple categories, levels of difficulty, and computing concepts. We would like to identify successful journeys and replicate them across all students in the hope of sparking their passion for lifelong STEM learning.
- Learn how our users are learning to code on Tynker
- Identify useful insights for educators and parents
- Create processes and dashboards we need to be able to analyze user data
- Answer strategically important questions about our users
- Define processes to gather data from various sources across our systems and partners
- Gather, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used for any analysis
- Collaborate with platform architects and designers to build data-based products
- Enhance our collection procedures so that we can create better machine learning models
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist in the technology sector
- Expertise in modern statistics, data science, and machine learning
- Hands-on with SQL, and statistical programming languages such as Python or R
- Ability to communicate findings clearly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing
- A high level of energy and motivation
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs