Data Scientist at Interos
The Opportunity: We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with exceptional product sense to develop machine learning and deep learning models and algorithms that create unique insight for customers. The ideal candidate should be someone who can automate scoring using machine learning techniques, build recommendation systems, and select the correct data points for analysis from the large open source and proprietary data sets. The ideal candidate must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods and tools. You are focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success for using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
- Analyzing large data sets to identify actionable insights
- Designing and deploying deep learning algorithms and predictive models
- Developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence or related areas preferred
- 4-6 years of hands on working experience in one or more of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning Models, Question Answering, Text Mining, Information Retrieval, Distributional Semantics, Data Science, Knowledge Engineering
- Experience in productization of machine learning algorithms and the ability to deliver data science components that are part of successful commercial products
- At a minimum a working knowledge of NLP, Graph Theory, and Network Analysis
- Fluency in one or more programming languages (Python, Java, R, etc.)
- Experience with statistical data analysis, experimental design, and hypotheses validation
- Readiness to collaborate with engineering teams to develop prototypes and software products
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs