Senior Software Engineer (SDK) at quadric.io
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology for a range of autonomous products -- from self-driving cars to industrial robots. In this position you will be a core member of our software team, reporting to the CTO and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you’ll want to spend time with.
- Contribute to the software team to define the programming model for the Quadric processor
- Collaborate with the system design team to define an application programming interface (API) for high-performance real-time applications
- Contribute to the development of an architectural simulator for rapid prototyping & exploration of algorithm space
- Build & ship the first and defining version of Quadric’s application programming interface into autonomous systems such as self-driving cars & industrial robots
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering with a minimum of eight years of experience in the industry
- Proficiency in C++ >= 11
- Strong background in graphs and related algorithms
- Background in software architecture for platform software such as Tensorflow, Caffe, etc.
- Experience with sensor fusion in the context applications such as self-driving cars and autonomous delivery robots
- Knowledge of both classical as well as ML algorithms used in autonomous systems, e.g., Computer Vision. Neural networks
- Knowledge of end-to-end tool chain, including compilers, linkers & debuggers
What we Offer
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide a politics-free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the world’s first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrow’s technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.
Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs