Sr. Solutions Engineer at FortressIQ
At FortressIQ we’re developing process cognition technologies that understand how businesses operate. We’re improving people’s work lives by helping to automate routine tasks, allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. We’re applying the latest advances in computer vision and machine learning to deliver the insights and tools businesses need to empower the digital workforce. We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, dramatically improving their organizational understanding. If you’re interested in designing and building a new category of business tools, and radically improving operations for some of the largest companies in the world, join us.
The Sr. Solutions Engineeris an individual contributor responsible for leading the functional and proof of value activities of our sales campaigns alongside the broader Sales team. This involves understanding prospect's unique business requirements and the ability to respond with a compelling, value-driven vision to the prospect C-suite. The Sr. Sales Engineer will deliver value-based presentations to prospects and assist them with assessments of our platform. Additionally, they will work with our R&D and Product teams to incorporate client feedback to shape the future of our platform. To accomplish this, they should have a strong desire to set the vision, translate business objectives into functional recommendations, develop the business case, and lead a successful outcome. They will act as a trusted advisor to our prospects throughout the engagement to ensure results are delivered.
What You'll Accomplish
- Lead end-to-end pre sales campaign
- Develop strong value-based presentations
- Deliver RFxs, custom demos, and proofs of value
- Perform tailored, high-level demonstrations of business value
- Design high-level solutions to fit client needs during the deal process
- Contribute to knowledge sharing inside and outside of your team
- Become conversant in the broader RPA landscape
What You'll Need
- The ideal candidate has a broad technical background. The role does not require an operator's depth of expertise. A Solutions Engineer with a multi-disciplined theoretical approach to resolving technical hurdles based on broad enterprise technical experience will excel in this role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-facing pre-sales or business-driven professional services role
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time
- BS in Engineering preferred
- RPA sales or delivery experience (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, WorkFusion, or Nice specifically)
- Process-driven consulting at the C-level
- Management consulting
About FortressIQ FortressIQ defines security, insights and governance in enterprise business automation and AI. Based in San Francisco, and backed by Lightspeed Ventures and some of the other best names in venture capital, we’re building the defining platform for managing automation within the Global 2000. We believe that algorithms and bots work best when they’re managed like employees: given the tools they need to succeed while being held to clear standards of success. Our mission is to help this new ‘digital workforce’ thrive within the enterprise by addressing the security, compliance and data problems endemic to using today’s automation platforms at scale.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs