Systems Engineer at Ezra
Ezra’s mission is to enable early cancer detection for everyone by using Artificial Intelligence and the most advanced medical imaging technology available. We believe in empowering people to make their own health decisions, so we are offering Ezra as a direct-to-consumer health membership. Our members visit a partner imaging centre to get a full-body MRI scan, and receive a cancer screening report from an Ezra Medical Provider within 7 days. Our reports are generated by radiologists to quickly and accurately screen for potential abnormalities anywhere in the body. We're also building AI technology designed to assist radiologists in their analysis of MRI images - as well as increase their productivity (AI technology is under FDA review).
You will join a team of creative people working on pioneering technologies. As a Systems Engineer at Ezra, you will ensure the compliant development of the next generation of cloud-based AI services for early cancer detection. You live and breathe the risk-based approach. You have experience guiding software teams in a highly-regulated environment. You thrive on dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s and you’re a great listener. You also have a great work ethic and are always learning about the latest quality standards.
As a systems engineer, you will:
- Provide quality-related guidance to ensure compliant development of software as a medical device (SaMD)
- Guide on the interpretation of applicable standards, guidelines and guidance documents as they impact the design and development planning, design requirements and product specifications, design verification planning, etc.
- Guide teams through the risk management process throughout all stages of software development
- Assist with design review meetings, records and maintain the DHF
- Participate in team brainstorms and contribute with solutions to challenging and interesting quality & regulatory problems
- Work in a regulated Agile environment
- Learn about medical imaging, radiology, cancer and artificial intelligence.
- 5+ years of experience in 21 CFR Part 820, IEC 62304 and ISO 14971
- 5+ years of experience in Design Assurance or Quality Engineering leadership
- Experience working in a regulated software development environment
- Excellent risk-based thinking
Nice to haves:
- Experience with international regulatory submissions
- Experience with effective SOP development and quality objectives
- ASQ or RAPS certification
What’s in it for you?
On our team, you have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. You’re also going to have access to benefits such as: Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs