Data Scientist, Online at The Home Depot
The Data Scientist will develop the analytical infrastructure and computational capabilities that drive decision making and impact the bottom line performance of homedepot.com. By partnering with business leaders and leveraging company and industry data, this role will develop predictive systems and algorithms for identifying trends and driving business solutions. This position's primary focus is to manipulate large datasets to extract meaningful business information using statistics and machine learning techniques.
- 50%-Design and develop algorithms and models to use against large datasets to create business insights
- 20%-Establish scalable, efficient processes for large scale data analyses, model development and model implementation
- 20%-Present analysis and resulting recommendations to senior management; Leverage data to present a compelling business case to optimize investments and operations
- 10%-Communicate and educate technical and non-technical employees on analytics and data-driven decision making
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and business stakeholders
- Strong autonomy and team player
- Proficient in one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs