You will work in a team of passionate software engineers ensuring the quality and functionality of our perception stack. You will help us to answer the questions on functionality, interpretability and explainability of our AI/ML algorithms. The team is responsible for building and executing test plans and test automation tools, which quickly deliver valuable results and feedback to the development teams. Using data-driven test results from multiple validation and verification environments, the team determines the performance of our product.
About the Role:
- Guidance and creation of test strategies, test plans and test methodologies for perception testing.
- Specification and implementation of test harness enabling testing the overall system and the perception and computer vision capabilities.
- Designing data collections for testing the machine learning algorithms of our perception stack.
- Specification and execution of tests, analysis of test results, creation of test reports and accompanying documentation.
- Contribution to our test specification, simulation, test automation and evaluation tooling capabilities.
- Work together with our perception team to understand and prioritize test requirements and help to drive toward a product that meets all technical, business and customer expectations.
- Extended knowledge of modern software testing techniques (e.g. Test Driven Design, Behavior Driven Design, etc.).
- Experience with verification/validation of complex systems; ideally in a multi-agent environment.
- An overview of machine learning algorithms and the ability to apply them appropriately, especially in the context of computer vision and perception.
- Experience with Python including familiarity with Matplotlib, NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn, and TensorFlow libraries.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to narrow down complex problems as well as troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong supporting behavior and communication skills.
- Experience in development projects in the automotive industry, as well as testing of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), is a plus.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.