C++ Image Processing Engineer (f/m) for Terrestrial Laser Scanners at Leica Geosystems AG
Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, customers from all industries rely on our smart technologies. You want to support us in engineering and implementing powerful software without losing track of your target but always staying cool? Join our team and make your visions come true!
C++ Image Processing Engineer (f/m) for Terrestrial Laser ScannersHeerbrugg
This appeals to you
- Development of robust and efficient cross-platform applications using latest C++ standards
- Participate in all the stages of the development process, including research, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment
- Design and implementation of efficient image processing algorithms based on laser scanning and imaging data
- Maintain and evolve our custom image processing pipeline
- High performance and real-time realizations of terrestrial laser scanning workflows with focus on various embedded hardware platforms
- Ensuring the product quality by writing software on high standards based on clean code principles and using automated tests
This is you
- A relevant university qualification (Bachelor / Master) in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Proficiency in software development using languages such as modern C++ and Python
- Strong software engineering background (design patterns, clean code and TDD)
- Relevant experience in image processing and OpenCV
- Computer vision techniques such as object recognition, image segmentation and 3D geometry are considered an asset
- Strong communication skills in English, ability to work in an intercultural and distributed located agile environment
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs