Senior Machine Learning Engineer at Carbon Relay
Carbon Relay is a world-class team focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to optimize Kubernetes. Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed a major fundraising round and are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to build the next generation of Kubernetes optimization products. You will develop our algorithms, deploy the subsequent models, and work with the Kubernetes team to bring products from R&D into production.
- Enhance the speed and accuracy of the currently deployed ML algorithms
- Work with engineering team to deploy models to production
- Work alongside our Kubernetes team to create new products
- Strong software engineering background
- 3+ years experience deploying ML models
- Proficient in Python
- Experience shipping and maintaining software products
- Experience with Flask or PyTorch
- Experience with Go
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
Why join Carbon Relay
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy (and we do really take vacations)
- Ability to work remotely
- Snacks, lunches and all the typical benefits you would expect from a well-funded, fun startup!
This position is based in Washington D.C. Exceptional candidates will be considered for a remote position.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs