Passionate about Artificial Intelligence, huge-scale data challenges, and applications of AI in nutrition, healthcare and human performance?
Read On. This could be your opportunity!
Passio is looking for a machine learning engineer to join our team in Menlo Park CA, Munich Germany or working remotely.
We created neural networks that run on-device, exhibit real-time performance and enable applications that were not feasible with the earlier technology. Take a look at how our edge-ai is applied in the field of food recognition.
We are looking for talented software engineers to help us take this technology to the next level.
- Develop next gen computer vision networks for classification and segmentation
- Implement large-scale computer vision training pipelines
- Implement on-device training and federated learning systems
- Develop visual-semantic embeddings for learning joint spaces of visual & textual concepts
- Explore ways to speed up the performance of neural networks on edge devices.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with computer vision neural networks
- Experience building computer vision training piplelines
- Experience with classification, segmentation and visual-semantic embeddings
- Experience with TensorFlow and training on cloud-based GPUs
- Experience deploying/running ML codes in the cloud and on the edge
- Agility and willingness to work in a rapidly growing startup environment
Requirements (Applicants not meeting these requirements will be discarded):
- Please share your GitHub or code portfolio
- Please describe (in 1-2 bullet points) your experience with computer vision projects
- You want to excel in a rapidly growing and highly demanding startup environment
- You pride yourself as a visionary engineer, researcher and developer and your ambition is to change the lives of millions of people
- You are humble and intellectually curious
- You can see the opportunity and are courageous enough to take it
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.