Engineering Manager, Ads Machine Learning at Pinterest
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. Its where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, youll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. Youll grow as a person and a leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Before scaling their spend, advertisers want to know that Pinterest is performing for them. Come lead the team that interfaces with advertisers, collecting their sales data and matching it to our internal user databases, and build models and systems to connect the dots between the aspirations of pinners and the products offered by our partners.
What youll do
- Build and improve the machine learning models for ads measurement.
- Develop models for user matching and conversion attributions.
- Develop new techniques to mine the offsite signals to drive ads performance, e.g., retargeting.
- Work on large scale data systems, backend services, and product integration
What were looking for:
- MS or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Strong industry experience in machine learning
- Cross-functional collaborator and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required, background in computational advertising
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs