Machine Learning Engineer, Ads Intelligence at Pinterest
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. Its where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, youll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. Youll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet. Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing online ad platforms and our success depends on mining rich user interest and intent data to connect Pinners with the most relevant advertisers. The Ads Intelligence team develops models, systems and features that help advertisers maximize the return on investment of ad campaigns on Pinterest, through recommendations, tools, and insights.
What youll do:
- Build and improve the machine learning systems for optimizing ad campaigns
- Understand the ad stack at Pinterest and build systems that help advertisers get the most out of their ad spend on the platform.
- Work with more junior engineers to mentor and grow the team
- Work on large scale data systems, backend services, and product integration
- Work with Product, Design and Front End teams to bring your features to life
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a quick cadence of research, experimentation, and product launches
What were looking for:
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 6+ years of experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Strong industry experience in machine learning/information retrieval
- Preferred (but not required) background in computational advertising
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs