Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) C# Aviation at umlaut
- Future Improvement and Development of software solutions and model-based functions
- Problem analysis, design and implementation of automation, engineering tool development and virtual testing solutions
- Conducting Code Reviews and supporting Junior team members
- University degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a software developer
- Very good knowledge of C# language, corresponding .Net Framework components and libraries (Framework Class Library, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ etc.).
- Experience with other languages such as C, C++ or Python is a plus
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in Data Model design with corresponding implementation
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Proven record of creating complex enterprise application architectures
- Very good theoretical knowledge and proven practical experience of implementation of different algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- Very good practical knowledge of CI/DS, TDD and DDD techniques, Agile concepts
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs