Google Cloud Data Engineer Suisse romande at Wabion AG
Based in Suisse romande you will support large and medium-sized companies from all over Switzerland in the design of their future data lakes. Together with customers, you will design their data science portfolio in order for them to get the maximum value out of the data assets. You will develop scalable ETL pipelines and data warehouse architectures based on the Google Cloud Platform. You will support customers with evaluations and the development of specialised visual applications and/or help them to build state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms.
You have the following qualifications and skills:
- University degree (higher technical college, university) or IT apprenticeship with relevant (or equivalent) experience
- Experience in data engineering / data science
- Business fluent in French and English (German is a plus)
Experience in the following domains is desired:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Development and operation of ETL pipelines
- Data warehouses (on-prem or in the cloud; SAP EDW / BW)
- Business intelligence tools (Tableau, QlikView, Looker or similar)
- Machine learning and big data
- Google Analytics / Ads / Marketing Platform
- Programming languages: Python, Java, Scala, Node.js
We look forward to engaging with you.
Please send your application documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roberto Crestani will be happy to answer any questions you may have on +41 79 571 64 00.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs