Machine Learning Engineer at Builder
We’re looking for a curious, ambitious and a razor-sharp engineer. You are someone who is passionate about technology and is keen to build machine learning data pipelines that will ingest data and production machine learning models in the cloud. You are someone who has an understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies. You are motivated to drive significant business impact by applying your knowledge and skills. You are able to inspire your colleagues and champion your skills through influence and effective communication. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
You will be a part of the Intelligent Systems based in Gurgaon but will work closely and collaborate with global product and engineering teams across 3 locations: London, New Delhi, and Los Angeles. The Intelligent Systems team will drive all of the innovation powered by data science, machine learning and AI (decision making). It is likely to witness significant growth over the course of the next year and beyond.
Why You Should Join
This is a challenging and diverse role that will require you to be a part of the growth of the Intelligent Systems department from the ground up. The problems we face are unique, with some of them still in the early stages of academic research. Furthermore, this is an opportunity to help grow our suite of products that in conjunction are aiming to automate the entire software development life cycle.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Build, maintain and manage data pipelines that support the modeling initiatives of data scientists
- Work closely with data scientists and engineering teams to productions machine learning models
- Automate machine learning workflows
- Work with wider product teams to make the right data available for model building and analysis
- Implement the analytical libraries, programming languages, and frameworks in production
- Engineer to scale in the cloud using methodologies such as service-oriented architectures, containerized applications and lambdas
- Higher university degree (MSc or PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics etc
- Solid programming experience in one or more general-purpose programming language: Python (required), Scala (desirable), etc
- Solid fundamental knowledge of data querying and manipulation using SQL
- Practical experience in ML in research and development or academic projects
- Ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders
- Software engineering experience (CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience engineering at scale using production-level architectures
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space in Gurgaon
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs