Metrics & Analytics Engineer at Geomagical Labs
Geomagical Labs is developing mass-scale, visual AI mobile & web applications for hundreds of millions of users.
We have an opening for a talented & high-impact software engineer with excellent systems software skills, and an interest in data and systems automation, to build powerful platforms for real time data processing, analytics, data science, neural network training, and ground truth evaluation.
As data platform engineer you will design & implement reliable and high-performance data pipelines and services for key applications. Responsibilities include:
- Design & develop reliable, high-performance, cloud-based data pipelines and services.
- Compute & deliver real-time metrics & analytics.
- Develop sophisticated automated regression test frameworks to evaluate algorithms vs. ground truth data.
- Deliver training data at scale for neural networks.
- Power audience tracking and recommendation engines.
- Join a mission-driven R&D lab, developing compelling experiences for hundreds of millions of users.
- Opportunity to work hand-in-hand with a dynamic and creative team of scientists, engineers and design professionals.
- Develop world-class data platforms for state-of-the art AI applications.
- Headquartered in downtown Mountain View, California --- an easy walk from restaurants, coffee shops, the Stevens Creek Trail, and Caltrain commuter rail.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs