Deep Learning Developer at Pattem Digital
Job Description :
- You must have come across various experience Deep Learning Developer jobs in Bangalore, but Looking for Deep Learning consultant tirelessly and if nothing has yet grabbed your attention then now is the time.
- As a member of the Pattem Digital team, you will be taking up the role of a Deep Learning Developer.
- Here you will be in charge of research, design, implementing, optimizing and deploying neural network models that advance the state of the art in deep learning.
- As the Senior Deep Learning Developer or Deep Learning Developer, you will utilize the latest tools in Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Speech Recognition to excel in this emerging industry.
- Pattern Digital definitely brings in plate ample opportunities different from the other Deep Learning Developer Jobs in Bangalore.
Know your work :
- Be able to train machine learning and deep learning models on a computing cluster to perform visual recognition tasks that would include segmentation, detection, self-supervised depth estimation and end-to-end control
- Boost the performance of neural networks with multi-task learning, large-scale distributed training, Bayesian deep learning, and uncertainty estimation, multi-sensor fusion, architecture search.
- Take up fundamental machine learning research to build new models or come up with new training methods in various technology areas, e.g. deep generative models, Bayesian deep learning, equivariant CNNs, adversarial learning.
- Get the opportunity to explore cutting-edge technologies for our products
- Design and develop deep learning algorithms for real-world advertising products
- Be a part in creating quick prototypes and proof-of-concepts
- As a Deep Learning Developer design experiments, perform evaluations and work around enhancements.
What you need to apply :
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in optimizing neural network performance on specialized products
- Strong knowledge of computer architecture, compilers, and neural network performance characteristics
- Comfortable with python programming, software development best practices, debugging/profiling
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the mainstream deep learning framework such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Strong command on data structures, algorithms, and the fundamentals of learning theory.
- Experience with some tensor processing libraries such as NumPy, PyTorch tensors, etc.
- Having a background with neural network architecture patterns for computer vision (classification/segmentation/detection), natural language processing or speech recognition (CNNs, LSTMs, Mask-RCNN, etc.)
- Worked on at least one of these fields :
1. Machine learning theory/optimization methods
2. Model compression/quantization/optimization for embedded devices
3. Neural Architecture Search/kernel optimization
4. Computer vision
5. Audio and speech / NLP
6.Deep Generative Models (VAE, Normalizing-Flow, ARM, etc)
- A good grasp in data science toolkit such as jupyter lab/notebooks, pandas, bash scripting, Linux environment
- Expert knowledge on algorithms, linear algebra, machine learning, computer systems/architecture, the neural network under the hood
- A proven expert in optimizing and analyzing linear algebra routines used in deep learning or otherwise
What you get :
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location :
Notice Period: Immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- Neural Network: 1 year (Preferred)
- Deep Learning: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs