Head of Machine Learning at Epidemic Sound AB
As Head of Machine Learning, you lead our talented Machine Learning Engineers and shape how machine learning is applied across Epidemic Sound. You work closely with engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers to identify various Machine Learning opportunities.
This is a fresh new team that delivers machine learning to various departments throughout the company. The team works to deploy microservices solving many different business needs and work together with the product teams, developing robust and scalable models. The use cases range from customer lifetime value and churn prediction – to building fantastic music recommenders that personalize Epidemic Sound’s offering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inspire, lead and develop a healthy, fun and high-performing Machine Learning team
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in technology strategy and production roadmap to increase productivity and quality
- Continuously develop great teamwork, transparency, and efficiency in collaboration with other teams in the organisation
- Be an active voice in our engineering and machine learning community across Epidemic Sound
- Play a key role in attracting and retaining great machine learning talent
Who are you?
You are not expected to be hands-on in this role but technical knowledge in this area is highly valued. Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Experience from a high-growth organisation and in managing the technical and organisational challenges involved in a rapidly scaling business
- An established track record in people and technical leadership showing a progression of responsibility through your career
- A strong interest in applying ML technologies to real world challenges
- Good understanding of current ML techniques
- Strong project and relationship management skills and the ability to collaborate across all levels of the organization
- A passion for developing people and building a diverse and inclusive team
- Effective communication skills in English in verbal and written form
It would also be music to our ears if you have a technical background including:
- Solid understanding of machine learning theory - including neural networks and deep learning, but also decision trees and gradient boosting
- Experience with machine learning in production
- Knowledge in tensorflow, keras, pytorch, scikit-learn, scipy, numpy, pandas or similar
- Knowledge in Google Cloud and Docker
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs