Data Scientist at Ridgeline International, Inc.
Ridgeline International is looking for a Data Scientist to help us boldly innovate through data.
This is a strategic hire. You should be curious by design, think of yourself as a data artist and storyteller, have an ownership, solution and action mindset, can impact the cross functional team that moves fast with intent and purpose. We are particularly interested in your portfolio of data innovation in the geo-political, national issue or brand campaigns.
If this is you then then we should talk.
What you’ll do:
- Build data products that solve hard problems and reveal opportunity through creative sourcing, model development and visualization.
What you’ll need:
- Four or more years of experience in a data science role, with a concentration on social sciences, demographic analysis and anthropology.
- Experience with creation of visual data displays.
- Expert in Python; R; Scala
Nice to Haves:
- MA in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or experience. Self-taught coders are welcome. Bring your portfolio and impress us.
- Credentials in machine learning, AI, probabilities, statistical inference and linear models
- Familiarity with Unix shell scripting
- Visualization to tell a story and explain a point
Here are some Perks of being a Ridgeliner!
- 20% 401K contribution regardless of employee match
- Flexible PTO + Holidays
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, and workshops.
- $1,000 every month for discretionary team building stipend.
- $2,500 Annual Clothing Allowance
- $2,000 Hobby Allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Free daily snacks & fancy sparkling water and nitro cold brew on tap
- Company-wide events, including team building, holiday party, and off-sites.
- Free gym membership
- Get the technology you want to do your job
- Flexible work schedules
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs