Machine Learning Engineer - AI Team at LanguageWire
LanguageWire is one of the worlds leading providers of language and content services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content.
Our dedicated machine learning team builds neural machine translation engines and natural language processing solutions that are completely customized to our customers needs. Our quality stance is that our NMT solutions should produce content that is as good as human translation. We believe that by applying artificial intelligence techniques consistently throughout our platform, we can deliver exciting new language services and truly revolutionize the industry.
We are looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in Copenhagen.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work in the Machine Learning team with a focus on two domains. The first focus area concerns the structuring of our datasets in queryable systems so the data can be packaged to train our ML and NLP models. The second focus area is the implementation of NLP networks and pipelines that analyze, process and augment language data. You will also set up and manage dashboards to visualize the results of your work.
- Set up a good data infrastructure that connects all data sources at scale
- Implementation of the data engineering infrastructure in cooperation with our DevOps and system engineers.
- Implement data pipelines and transformations
- Monitor, plan and manage the data storage pool
- Design NLP models to process and augment language data
- Implement text processing pipelines that are at the core of the LW platform, handling billions of words in a high availability environment
- Provide KPIs, dashboard and reporting about the data and NLP infrastructure
- Design and implementation of tools needed to manage the data infrastructure in the development landscape and in production
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget its a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy in what they do, and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, thats why our customers love to work with us they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs