[Remote] Data Scientist - Image and Video Analytics at GTT
Staff Data Scientist - Image and Video Analytics
About our group:
- We are part of the Operations & Technology Advanced Analytics Group.
- We are seeking a talented Data Scientist for a high profile initiative which will help our internal customers turn the data
- They have into the information they need to develop and deliver industry-leading storage solutions.
About the role:
- This role is to facilitate the advancement of modern analytical techniques across client's organizations Leverage and/or develop innovative data mining and machine learning methods to solve Client and diverse business problems
- Focus on image/video analytics, edge computing projects by applying techniques in machine learning, deep learning, and statistical algorithms
- Develop data science solutions for analytics challenges in the areas of Edge Computing, IoT sensors, Industry 4.0, Prognostics and Health Management, and other technical areas
- Quantify the effectiveness and value of innovations with subject matter experts
- Provide technical advice and coaching to the junior analytics staff
- Evangelist and an assessor in promoting new ways of diving into complex issues while assessing current practices and identifying areas where training or knowledge would help
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business mindset with the ability to condense complex analysis and technical concepts into clear and concise takeaways for business leaders
- Self-starter with the ability to drive initiatives and influence 200082 Staff Data Scientist - Image and Video Analytics: Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment Collaborative attitude and a global mindset with an ability to work well with native and non-native English speakers Demonstrated leadership skills along with the ability to lead a team; mentor junior staff and closeout technical projects
Your Experience includes:
- Proven track record in solving industrial image and video analytics problems; computer vision and a willingness of deep learning of industry standards is required.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying image and video analytics solutions
- Good understanding of image/video analytics lifecycle from image/video data gathering, processing, model development, verification, deployment, and model updating High proficiency in Python
- Hands-on skills in machine learning, deep learning, statistical algorithms, data mining, data structures, and data engineering
- Proven track record in delivering analytics solutions using TensorRT, Time Series Analysis, Keras, Tensorflow, CNN, GAN, and RNN techniques Kubernetes/Docker; Microservices deployment and design patterns, RESTful web services, web applications, and dashboard development Hadoop, Spark, and cloud computing infrastructures
- Ability to deploy data science solutions in cloud analytics infrastructure, AWS Ability to participate in conference calls outside of regular local work hours
- 8+ Year experience Bachelor's degree Masters or PHD preferred!
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs