Senior C++ Software Developer & Team Lead (m/f/d) at Cevotec GmbH
Since their foundation in 2015, Cevotec evolved to the leading developer and provider of patch-based manufacturing technologies for fiber composites. With the production system SAMBA and the CAD-CAM software ARTIST STUDIO, we offer one of most advanced manufacturing systems worldwide, and we will further extend our portfolio of process and software technologies in the future.
We follow a big vision: We want to revolutionize the composites industry and establish Fiber Patch Placement as a new global standard. Join us setting milestones in future lightweight strategies - milestones in composites.
Starting at the earliest date possible at our headquarters near Munich, we are looking for a
Senior C++ Software Developer & Team Lead (m/f/d)!
- Develop and code algorithms for our virtual design and offline programming software ARTIST STUDIO
- Manage software team & software projects
- Lead software development strategy and report to CTO
- Work closely with our application engineers to check the functionality of the software
- Analyze and test software before formal launch
- Plan, develop and implement OpenCV image processing in our productions systems
- Develop the UI for the image processing application and integrate it into the PLC framework
- University degree in informatics, engineering, natural sciences, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years experience in C++ with MS Visual Studio
- Successful team & project management record
- Experience in openCV, UI dev (Qt)
- Experience in development of CAD kernel (e.g. OpenCascade, Parasolid, etc.) is a plus
- Self-motivated and positive personality
- Fluent German and/or English language skill
- Well organized and result driven working style
- Join our team of professional and highly skilled software and machine developers
- Benefit from flat hierarchies, fast decision-making and individual responsibility
- Make use of yearly training budgets for courses at your choice for your professional development
- Profit from state-of-the-art IT & lab equipment
- Become part of a quality-driven work culture in an agile environment
- Have fun and make new friends on our regular team events
- Goodies like lunch support, free drinks and snacks
We are passionately building a leading high-tech company and expect the same engagement from you. If you want to be part of our experienced and highly motivated team, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, cover letter and references along with your earliest entry date and salary expectation to Stavroula Dalouka (HR Business Partner).
Questions upfront? Call us at +49 89 2314 165-55.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs