Senior Data Analyst at Verys
This position is temporarily fully remote due to COVID-19. We are only considering applicants local to Orange County, CA for this position. Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!
At Verys, we build “software to be proud of” for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The successful candidate will conduct full lifecycle activities that include requirements analysis, development of reporting capabilities (both ad hoc and dashboards) in collaboration with technical resources, and continuously auditing data cleanliness and seeking new insights into consumer behavior to support decision making.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Support the development of data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire ad hoc data from primary or secondary data sources for analysis using offline reporting tools such as Excel
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Filter and clean data as needed
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Operationalize repeated similar ad hoc requests using a reporting and dashboard tool for continued use
Skills and Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and love picking up new skills.
- You have technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced with reporting packages (Tableau Software), databases (SQL and NoSQL), and concepts of ETL design and execution.
- You’re a statistics whiz and you have experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets
- You are adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs