Machine Learning Engineer at Look4IT Domaradzki Sp. J
For our client, business transformation & technology solutions provider we are looking for Machine Learning Engineer. Employment based on permanent agreement or B2B contract.
As a Machine Learning Developer, you will be responsible for coming up with new ways we can leverage data for our clients. We are looking for a well rounded passionate individual that not only is uptodate with current algorithms and findings in ML field, but also goes beyond just academic work and is no stranger to all areas of designing ML solutions – from data, algorithm, implementation to deployment.
- Experience with Python / Java or Scala
- Experience with microservices patterns implementation in Python / Java
- Great knowledge of PyTorch , Tensorflow, Keras or / and other flavors of machine learning frameworks
- Experience in working with machine learning techniques such as neural networks, tree based models, SVM, clustering algorithms, recommender engines. Good understanding of model performance assessment, cross validation, hyper-parameter tuning.
- Good working knowledge of applied statistics and probability theory.
- Experience with working with data: storing, cleaning, joining, extracting, transforming. Knowledge of any SQL flavor is a plus.
- Experience with deploying machine learning models in the cloud – AWS preferred
- Experience with tuning machine learning parameters for performance / scores
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, github, bitbucket etc.)
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs