Data Scientist - NLP, Stata, Matlab, Python, SQL, C++, Java at Beamery
About the Opportunity
We are seeking to grow our team with brilliant and diverse contributors with technical ability. We are looking for data scientists and machine learning experts who are excited by challenges in automated knowledge base construction, including information extraction, entity resolution, graph-based embedding/prediction, and search. This role will involve leveraging state-of-the-art models for these tasks, as well as developing new methods to derive actionable data for our clients. This is an exciting role that will stretch your knowledge and curiosity, offering the opportunity to learn new skills and work within a global community.
You'll extract, analyse and interpret large amounts of data from a range of sources, using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools, in order to make it accessible to businesses. You will then present your results using clear and engaging language.
This is a hands-on position where you will be empowered to be creative, ambitious and bold, to solve novel R&D problems and have the potential to directly impact our clients. We have impressive toolkits and world class data, and we are now looking for talented people to join us.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
As a Data Scientist, we’d like you to be able to:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
What we're looking for
- 6+ year's work experience in an analytical role involving machine learning techniques, data extraction, analysis, and communication.
- Proficiency in statistical software packages and functional programming languages such as R, Stata, Matlab, Python, SQL, C++, or Java.
- Experience in designing and implementing machine learning algorithms tailored to specific business needs and tested on large dataset.
- Experience in data mining and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
- Good knowledge of graph databases
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs