Data Scientist Intern and Machine learning/AI at Sumicro Technologies private limited
The Data Scientist is responsible for advising the business on the potential of data, to provide new insights into the businesss mission, and through the use of advanced statistical analysis, data mining, and data visualization techniques, to create solutions that enable enhanced business performance.
Machine learning/AI: As an AI/ML engineer, the industry looks upon the following necessities from candidates.
- Ability to write code in Java and Python
- Knowledge on basics of math and probability
- Good understanding and strong knowledge in algorithms and statistics
- Appreciation of data modelling, software architecture and data structures and
- Past experience of working in frameworks in last job or internship
- Reasonable communication skills
- Working in teams
- Preferred degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar courses or fields
- Finally a demonstrated experience of working in Machine Leaning Jobs before is an added advantage
With this broader understanding, lets now get to the key part of what should be specifically focused in the AI/ML job descriptions.
Experience: 2 to 6 yrs
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 8,000.00 to 20,000.00 /month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- 50% (Preferred)
- Software Development
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs