- 5+ years of experience in software development of large-scale data infrastructure and distributed systems
- 5+ years of experience in data extraction, transformation, statistical analysis and data modeling
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise software using Java or Python
- 3+ years of experience in applying Data Mining and Machine Learning techniques to solve business problems
- 3+ years of experience using major RDBMS, Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, or similar technologies
- 3+ years of experience with statistical modeling tools such as R, SAS, SciKit-learn, or TensorFlow
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning, or related field or equivalent experience.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world's brightest minds, offering them a fast paced, technologically sophisticated, and friendly work environment.
The FinAuto Data Engineering and Analytics team, part of Finance Automation Org focuses on the application of machine learning methods designed to enable Amazon to increase free cash flow by optimizing spend, expense, payroll defects. All of this work is performed in close coordination with senior business leaders. These are exciting fast-paced businesses in which we get to work on extremely interesting analytical problems, in an environment where you get to learn from other data engineers and apply econometric, statistics, and machine learning at massive scale.
As a member of the FinAuto Data Engineering and Analytics team, you will partner closely with a team of stake holders, payment teams, data engineers and software engineers.In this role you will:
- Work with data engineers to design and implement machine learning applications and solutions.
- Implement and maintain a high-volume, highly available, hybrid (SQL + No SQL) data processing solutions that consists of structured and semi-structured data.
- Design and implement a very large distributed data warehousing and reporting solution and integrate it with business intelligence tools
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning, or related field; PhD a plus
- Deep expertise in Statistics, Machine Learning or related disciplines
- Advanced knowledge in performance, scalability, numerical accuracy, enterprise system architecture, best practices.
- Experience building solutions using AWS big data and machine learning services
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to all levels of the organization
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.