Manager BIE at ASSPL - Telangana
- 6+ years of experience as an analyst, BIE, data scientist in the data/BI space
- 5+ years of hand-on experience with multiple analytics framework development platforms such as R, Python, SQL, AWS Services etc.
- Experience managing a data or BI team
- Experience leading and influencing the BI strategy of your team or organization
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders to translate between data and business needs
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
Business Intelligence Engineer Manager is a leader on the team and others look to them for advice on analytical and business issues they are facing. They are right a lot, work very efficiently, and routinely deliver results on time. They have a global view of the analytical solutions that they build and consistently think in terms of automating, expanding, and scaling the results broadly. The Manager will be tasked to:
- Perform simultaneous large, complex, and business critical analyses that serve major parts of the business.
- Develop scalable models and tools that speed up both decision making and accuracy for the team.
- Be a key influencer in strategy and contribute significantly to team planning.
- Show good judgement making technical trade-offs between the teams short term and long term business needs.
- Navigate discordant views, find the best way forward, and influence stakeholders around a solution.
- Defining, developing, and maintaining critical business and operational reports reviewed on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Analysis of historical data to identify trends and support decision making, including written and verbal presentation of results and recommendations
- Collaborating with Ops and Program teams to design analytics frameworks that will support large-scale data-analysis and on-ground corrective actions.
- Mining and manipulating data from database tables, simulation results, and log files
- Identifying data needs and driving data quality improvement projects
- Understanding the broad range of Amazons data resources, which to use, how, and when
- Modeling complex/abstract problems and discovering insights using statistics, data mining, and visualization techniques
- Helping to automate processes by developing deep-dive tools, UIs, metrics, and dashboards to communicate insights to the business teams
- Collaborating effectively with internal end-users, cross-functional software development teams, Data Engineering teams, Analytics teams etc. to solve problems and implement new solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Math/Statistics/Engineering or other equivalent quantitative discipline.
- MBA or Masters in Math/Statistics/Engineering
- 8+ years in relevant experience as data scientist, software engineer, business intelligence engineer, or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, shell scripting, Python/R, and MS excel.
- Exposure to statistical modeling, data science and machine learning techniques
- Strong active listener with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and delivering automated solutions for customer-facing data science problems.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of BI technologies and their application including database warehousing and dash-boarding
- Experience on at least one data visualization tools (e.g. OBIEE, Tableau, QlikView)
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs