Sr. Software Development Engineer at Amazon Dev Center India - Hyd
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Expert knowledge of Java and C/C++, Linux.
- Experience with Image Processing/OCR, Computer Vision.
- Experience with libraries such as tesseract, OpenCV.
- Experience in building Multi-threading / real-time / high performance applications
- Good background in network protocols
- Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- 10+ years of industry experience
We are looking for a talented Sr. Software Engineer with image processing and computer vision experience. The candidate will be part of a strong, high performing team that is building a computer vision platform to enrich user experience by bringing down the turnaround time from weeks to seconds using Image processing, computer vision, neural networks, and cutting edge algorithms for text/object detection and recognition. The platform will enable sellers to on-board quickly by automating seller identification and many other processes.
Join our development team to work hard, have fun and make history. As a Sr. Software Engineer you will:
- Build robust solutions to some of the challenging text/image detection and recognition problems in computer vision and continuously improve performance of existing algorithms.
- Involve in extensive research and problem solving that spans a number of areas including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, distributed and mobile computing.
- Define systems specs, design and iterate on early prototypes, and help create a novel user experience.
- Maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories related to computer vision and also participate in the development of intellectual property.
- Serve as Developer in vision area and work closely with other research engineers, software engineers, product managers and QA personnel to create high quality and highly performing solutions.
- Participate in design reviews , provide feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability.
- Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment thats more start-up than big company.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience in any of the following will be beneficial
- Cloud-based deployment and operation
- Service-oriented architectures
- Common Enterprise Integration Patterns
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs