Computer Vision & Machine Learning Software Engineer at Bongfish GmbH
YOUR MISSION As a Computer Vision & Machine Learning Software Engineer you will join an international team of veterans and young talents on a project of a mind-blowing scope. Your mission will be to design and integrate computer vision components for an innovative & cutting-edge open-world simulation-based AAA game.
In particular you will:
- Design and implement algorithms in the areas of computer vision, machine learning, image understanding and 2D/3D analysis
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code, easy to maintain and extend
- Extend and integrate computer vision components in an existing game content pipeline
- Cooperate closely with our art and design teams to create beautiful semi-procedurally generated environments at global scale
- You have a Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- You have experience with computer vision, image processing and machine learning, as well as with GPU usage (e.g. CUDA, DirectCompute)
- You possess excellent software development skills (e.g. C/C++, Matlab, Python), are comfortable with Python 3, and proficient in English
- You have some experience with Python deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras)
- Ideally you have some experience with Computer Vision Frameworks (e.g. OpenCV, PCL), Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), or knowledge in geoinformatics, remote sensing, projective geometry and 3D reconstruction
WHY JOIN US?
- You might not know it because we don't advertise much, but we offer a stable work environment while working on AAA games played by millions.
- When we ask our team what they like most here, they say: their colleagues, the culture and work conditions, their role and living their passion for games - is this something you can relate to?
- We care about each other, which means we offer work-life balance, the opportunity to develop, and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- Our team is composed of 15 different nationalities, so English is our main language in the office.
- We share a straightforward mindset: be pragmatic, focus on the goal, and keep cool.
- Our HQ is situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps, with an extraordinary high quality of life.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualications*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs