YOUR MISSION As a Computer Vision & Machine Learning Software Engineer you will join an international team of veterans and young talents on a project of a mind-blowing scope. Your mission will be to design and integrate computer vision components for an innovative & cutting-edge open-world simulation-based AAA game.
In particular you will:
- Design and implement algorithms in the areas of computer vision, machine learning, image understanding and 2D/3D analysis
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code, easy to maintain and extend
- Extend and integrate computer vision components in an existing game content pipeline
- Cooperate closely with our art and design teams to create beautiful semi-procedurally generated environments at global scale
- You have a Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- You have experience with computer vision, image processing and machine learning, as well as with GPU usage (e.g. CUDA, DirectCompute)
- You possess excellent software development skills (e.g. C/C++, Matlab, Python), are comfortable with Python 3, and proficient in English
- You have some experience with Python deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras)
- Ideally you have some experience with Computer Vision Frameworks (e.g. OpenCV, PCL), Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), or knowledge in geoinformatics, remote sensing, projective geometry and 3D reconstruction
WHY JOIN US?
- Cutting-edge projects with global Tier 1 reference customers in the field of artificial intelligence and 3D world reconstruction.
- A straightforward mindset: focus on the goal, get things done, and keep cool.
- Amazing and passionate colleagues from all backgrounds and nationalities.
- Industry standard salary plus bonus depending on individual qualification*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.