Senior Machine Learning Engineer at QuantumBlack
What you'll do
- Work closely with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to productionise and deploy machine learning models
- Work with team leaders to set the standards for software engineering practices
- Play an active role in leading team meetings and workshops with clients
- Choose and use the right analytical libraries, programming languages, and frameworks for each task
- Produce high-quality code that allows us to put solutions into production
- Refactor code into reusable libraries, APIs, and tools
- Help us to shape the next generation of our products
- Rotate between client project work and internal product development in alignment with your personal development plan
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar field
- Proficient programming in Python and knowledge of popular data-related libraries and frameworks
- Experience taking machine learning solutions to production
- Deep understanding of software engineering best practice and machine learning methods
- Knowledge of technologies, such as Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce is desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks and libraries
- Experience with a range of database management languages
Who you'll work with
You'll be based in Boston or Chicago and will be part of a cross-functional and agile project team, collaborating with Data Scientists, Designers, Machine Learning Engineers and Engagement Managers.
This would be a hybrid client-facing/technical role using state of the art technologies, whilst also being able to communicate complex intractable ideas to non-technical audiences.
You are a keen problem solver who uses technology to solve complex analytical problems. You have a deep interest in big data technologies, analytics and data science. You know how to engineer beautiful code in Python and/or Scala (and Spark) but also can read R and take pride in what you produce.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs