CIB QR - Quantitative Research - Wholesale Credit Capital Modeling - Quantitative... at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
An experienced quantitative developer for Wholesale Credit Risk Loss Forecasting modeling (CECL/ CCAR/IFRS9).
* Build next generation analytics platform and tools to support / analyze model performance via backtesting, sensitivity and explain, etc, for various applications including CCAR and IFRS9/CECL usages
* Research, develop, and improve the model performance via more advanced statistical methods in machine learning
* Coordinate with other QR teams in model development and analysis.
* Work closely with Tech team delivering the model implementation into production.
Minimum education required:
* Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related quantitative field.
Minimum experience required:
* Mathematical modeling and implementation experience in financial industry.
Minimal skills required:
* A 1 to 2 year development experience as a data scientist working on large data projects (data transformation, data analytics, model development, and model validation).
* Strong analytical programming skills (Python, C++) and cross-platform experience with big data (Spark/Hadoop/KDB, etc)
* Ability and motivation to take initiative and solve problems independently
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs