Data Scientist (f/m/diverse) at Eurowings Digital GmbH
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our highly ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooters, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Data Scientist (f/m/diverse) and join our Data team.
As Data Scientist (f/m/diverse) you are the keyperson to create deep analytical insights and build algorithms to improve sales and services on our Eurowings Travel Platform. The activities stretch along the complete data value chain from data import and transformation, to model building and frontend deployment.
- By building our data products, you identify, evaluate, forecast and give recommendation on the optimization of our prices and products. This aims to bring value in terms of revenue and costs
- You constantly work on the accuracy, reliability and conversion rate of our data products. Therefore, you monitor and optimize our data products’ MVPs on a daily basis
- The solutions you work on always takes into account the perspective of our customers and aims to propose personalized services
- To improve our products and solutions you work with Artificial Intelligence as well as Natural Language Processing
- You work closely with Data Analysts, Data Engineers and other teammates to deliver the best data products and processes from production until termination
- You identify opportunities for partnerships to progress with our mission in making data accessible and delivering actionable insights to the organisation
- You keep track with the last trends of the data science toolbox. You make our data products better by initiating changes and applying these new trends.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist with a university degree in Computer Science or any related field
- You have experience with SQL, cloud platforms, (un)structured data, as well as with R, Python or Scala
- You already worked with Spark or other distributed data processing frameworks
- You are curious, continuously seek opportunities to grow and able to recognize the latest trends in your area of expertise
- You are organized and able to follow up on different multistep processes
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively to get messages across
- You know how to efficiently collaborate on projects understanding the perspectives of others
- You are energized, open-minded and you are not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs