Machine Learning Engineer - On-Device AI at Samsung Electronics UK LTD
The AI team at Samsung Research UK is looking for exceptional AI and ML experts to join the growing team in Staines-upon-Thames. The team undertakes projects involving the application of cutting-edge academic research into proof-of-concept and commercial products for Samsung devices and services. The prospective candidate will have the opportunity to be part of building next generation mobile devices from Samsung. In specific, the candidate will contribute to the development and optimisation of models and ML frameworks for Samsung’s flagship mobile devices. We encourage enthusiastic engineers with a strong academic background and expertise in Machine Learning frameworks and tools to apply.
As an Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Research and develop continual learning and personalisation ML algorithms
- Innovate novel methods to improve AI on-device performance, model size and accuracy
- Develop state-of-the-art solutions for real-world large-scale problems AI problems with commercialization goals on Samsung devices
- Have technical responsibility for one or more significant sections of the assigned project
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- MSc/PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, or related disciplines (an equivalent period of industrial experience may be substituted).
- Excellent knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals and deep-learning concepts such as DNNs, CNNs, RN is required
- A proven track record in machine learning model development and deployment (on embedded devices a plus)
- Excellent programming experience in Python and/or C/C++
- Experience programming with popular machine learning frameworks (strong experience in Tensorflow will be a plus)
- Good familiarity with relevant python libraries (such as numpy) and tools (such as TensorBoard)
- Familiarity with software engineering practices and tools such as Git, CI, Agile development, etc.
- Excellent communication, team work and a results-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs