Hypatos is leader in applying deeplearning technology to automate backoffice tasks. We specialist in advanced machine learning models to capture data from complex documents. Yes, this sounds dry, we know. But don’t be mistaken! Our technology helps to improve the way hundreds of million of people work every day and brings a step change to organizational efficiency. Join us and change work for good.
To achieve our goals,We need your Support!
- Prepare Hypatos line of products for deliver to Kubernetes on-premise and on-cloud;
- Improve our CI/CD processes;
- Contribute to our Machine Learning infrastructure;
- Work with Terraform to manage our cloud products;
- Write scripts to automate and improve development and delivery processes.
- Participate in the customer meetings
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
Our Tech Stack
- Modern stack on Kubernetes (EKS/Amazon) for our cloud product;
- We deliver on Kubernetes to our customers on-premise, often on Openshift;
- We have Continuous Deployment (git-driven);
- We use Terraform/Terragrunt for our own on-cloud products; We believe in infra-as-a-code.
- Monitoring with Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana;
- Our own product, a SaaS and a sophisticated FinTech/ML API.
- Have >4 years of system engineering and administration under your belt;
- Feel well with automation technologies, such as Terraform, Ansible or Salt;
- Proficiency in writing scripts in Bash and Python;
- Have the good knowledge of bash, Linux, ..., nginx configuration, networking;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) and OpenShift is a big plus;
- You seek solutions that are elegant, yet pragmatic;
- Good communication skills. Strong enthusiasm to learn.
You communicate complex data solutions across teams and clients;
- You are not afraid to talk with customers;
- A., M.Sc. or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant technical field.
- Knowledge of german is a big plus
- You will be able to personally and professionally grow with a young and striving company through technically challenging, diverse and increasingly international projects
- Beyond an individually negotiated compensation package including company shares, you will enjoy a unique combination of professional opportunities, entrepreneurial spirit, technological excellence and industry exposure
- Flat hierarchies and a large amount of individual responsibility
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant working environment
- Partial home office solution is possible
- 28 days off
- Tools: Macbook Pro, InteliJ Ultimate
Become Part of our team!
Just send us a cover letter, your CV and your expected Salary and we`ll
get back to you soon. We are looking forward to your application!
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.