Machine Learning Specialist (m/f/d) at riskmethods
riskmethods was recognized as a 2019 Top Employer to Work!
Build trustworthy relationships with stakeholders and drive the automation and digitalization of processes forward!
For our Munich office, we are looking for an aspiring and motivated team player as our new Machine Learning Specialist (m/f/d).
What will you do:
You will play a crucial role in our future development as a company. In particular we intend to grow our efforts in supporting our Risk Intelligence service – finding web/social media documents about the companies we monitor and rate them based on their content – and in making use of the network structure inherent in our domain for all areas of predictive risk scoring and event impact analysis.
You will be able to contribute your own ideas to a unique product that is much more than the next shoe-shop/photo-sharing app.
You will be working in one room with the Product Owner/Director and developers, being part of an overall bigger team of developers, product owners, QA personnel and scrum masters. We’re a Scrum shop and pride ourselves on having great ideas turn to benefit for our customers quickly.
- You have 3+ years of work experience doing Machine Learning and Data Science, preferably in a business environment.
- You have significant experience working with NLP, word vectors and deep learning methods in a text processing context.
- You have experience working with SQL/relational databases.
- You dream Python and managing dependencies. Ensuring security and deploying to production are easy tasks for you.
- You have a positive, can-do mentality, and are able to communicate your results to non-experts well.
- You are fluent in English, German is a big plus.
- You have at least a MSc in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- You have experience working with Recommender systems.
- You have experience in network analysis.
- You have experience in prediction models.
What we offer:
- An eager, open-minded and international Go Live Team as great work environment!
- Exciting technologies to work with and to support our growing customer base.
- Freedom to play around with the latest tech like BERT.
- An agile mindset uplifting your personal growth and professional development.
- An impact on our company and the business of our customers by bringing in your own ideas.
- Conferences and trainings to stay up to date with the latest industry updates.
- Plenty of fun, team events, table tennis, kicker, drinks and great colleagues.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs