Lead Data Engineer (GCP) at Mollie
Mollie's data platforms form is build on GCP. You will also be interacting with several other technologies in the ecosystem primarily the main SQL Database, Hubspot, Zendesk and Google Marketing Platform.
The data team at mollie is set up as a neutral entity between the departments. We help finance, marketing and the business to make fact-driven decisions based on the input and analysis we provide. One of our main partners is the engineering organisation and this is where the Data Engineering Lead plays a key role.
You design and implement data architecture and modelling solutions that are built for the future and are aligned with the vision of the other engineering teams. Your solutions support our BI, data science, machine learning and other data needs within Mollie. Whilst this is a tech lead role, it is expected that you will be hands on and have a deep knowledge and expertise across the software engineering and data science lifecycle. You work with an amazing team of data engineers, data scientists and analysts and you’ll help us elevate their skills to the next level.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the technical delivery of our next generation of Cloud and Machine Learning solutions
- Build tools to understand how data is flowing throughout our data pipelines
- Take data oriented projects from start to finish, including requirements, scope, architecture, development, releases and maintenance
Drive code quality throughout the data team
- Design best practices for data processing throughout the company
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture, development best practices and, new technologies
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs