Managing Director of Engineering & Operations at Integral Ad Science
Vista is the world's leading PE firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1B in the Reliance Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. We are looking for a Managing Director of Engineering & Operations to join our team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
This position will report into the CTO and partner closely with executive, senior management and key stakeholders within Client Services, Sales Operations, Product Development, and R&D. As both the first technical hire and Site Lead, you will create and lead our market entry strategy in India, owning technical & facilities operations, software development, team recruitment, and client support of a key product space. This is an opportunity to expand our seasoned leadership in the AdTech space by building out innovative, big data-driven enterprise software, and solving exciting customer challenges for both near and long term. Most of all, you will enjoy working with great people who are changing the entire industry.
You can anticipate your team will grow quickly in the first couple of years within a highly collaborative environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement. The role involves inspiring and elevating your team by being a change agent and bringing your passion, vision, and extensive analytics experience to design, develop, and deliver technical solutions that will improve delivery performance, support customer integrations, establish customer SLA’s, and provide thought leadership to both our internal and external customers.
What you’ll get to do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, business owners, and vendors on critical business process related initiatives; establish and communicate a prioritized roadmap and execution plan; develop strategies and design improvements using professional business process and change management methodologies and tools to drive innovation and improve the overall business
- Introduce innovative technical automation into our programs and proposals to establish our team as the premier solution leader for our customers, thereby leading to existing and new business growth, improved return on sales, and improved program capabilities
- Provide technical input and direction in identifying, evaluating, developing and integrating business systems and procedures that meet stakeholder and user requirements. Create clear and concise business/functional requirements and documentation.
- Work closely with IAS executive leadership teams to address ever-growing information data assets and requirements with the aim of increasing the value of the data to improve both business and customer outcomes
- Work cross-functionally with Support, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales to ensure alignment with Sales Engineering and Data Analytics; provide process and product feedback; resolve critical customer situations
- Proactively engage with Sales Leadership to create close alignment and develop technical tools/programs to support sales initiatives and help them meet their sales targets. Provide regular communication to management regarding important issues impacting sales along with metrics/reporting on team performance.
- Define, establish, execute, and consistently track the overall customer data analytics strategy, KPI’s and customer SLA’s
- Oversee recruitment of R&D and pre-sales teams, optimizing ability to hire a quality, diverse staff while achieving hiring targets within budget
- Motivate and lead teams strategically and tactically to meet IAS objectives; ensure proper training and enablement; assist with building and executing team development plans; manage performance at all levels; retain top talent
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 13+ years in a technology or senior sales engineering management role leading 100+ people within a product development organization. Prior experience as a Site lead is essential.
- 15+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a global ecosystem
- Passion for driving innovation and demonstrated success with large scale business transformation projects
- Broad understanding of evolving technology and business trends to recommend activities and creatively apply those trends to meet our customers’ requirements
- Project management and financial awareness skills
- A highly analytical approach that involves critical thinking, strategic problem-solving skills, and use of data metrics to drive business decisions
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people to challenge and lead them toward their peak performance
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of data analytics software such as Looker, Tableau, BI, etc.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs