Computer Vision Engineer at Mission Embedded GmbH
Are you looking for a New Mission?
You want to apply your experience and enthusiasm to the development of innovative solutions? You want to make a difference at a diverse and exciting job, and accompany your product from conception and development, all the way through to deployment?
Then the Mission Embedded team is right for you. We develop highly reliable embedded systems for professional applications in the fields of transportation, manufacturing, air traffic control, and medical technology.
Your responsibilities with us:
- You design and develop embedded computer vision (2D/3D) systems
- You select appropriate technologies and solution building blocks
- You create and review estimates for development costs
- You enjoy optimizing deep learning models for computer vision applications
- With your expertise, you support both our project managers and customers
- You create and maintain architecture and software documentation
Your skills and qualifications:
- Completed higher technical education in computer engineering, embedded systems, mechatronics / robotics, telematics, or related fields
- Structured work ethic, from conceptualization to successful implementation
- Several years of experience in software development (C, C++, Python, etc.)
- Experience with deep learning in computer vision applications
- Experience with at least one deep learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Experience with computer vision frameworks (OpenCV, OpenVX, etc.)
- Good knowledge of German and English
We offer you:
- The opportunity to participate in shaping innovations and solutions with your knowledge and skills
- Exciting projects, and a challenging job with great variety
- Teamwork in a highly motivated, multidisciplinary team of experts
- Promotion of your personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary and additional benefits
Are you ready for your New Mission? Get in touch with us:
+43 660 8833 901
The minimum salary under the collective agreement is € 42,000. Additional compensation may be offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs