(Senior) C++ Developer (f/m/d) SAP HANA Porting Team at SAP
Requisition ID: 257464
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
SAP HANA Core Database Team is looking for experienced C++ (Senior) Developers (f/m/d) to work on HANA Porting to ARM Platform project.
If you are passionate about programming in C++, database management systems, achieving enterprise level performance and quality then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
In our focus areas, you can expect to…
- Write software implementations using primarily C++
- Port SAP HANA to the ARMv8 CPU Platform
- Write regression tests for your own code using different programming languages (e.g. C++, Python, SQL) and testing frameworks (e.g. Google C++ Testing Framework)
- Conduct code reviews and code audits to spot opportunities for improvements with respect to usability, testability, supportability, or potential performance penalties
We are looking for candidates who are committed to a technology career path.
- Good C++ programming skills and experience in implementing performance-critical algorithms
- Good knowledge on ARM v8 platform specifics
- Basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English
- Ability to analyze and debug complex problems
- Familiar with code-analysis tools e.g. Valgrind or Cppchecker
- Experience with continuous integration concepts and tools e.g. Git, Gerrit
- Knowledge of architecture of relational database management systems
- Verbal and written working proficiency in German
Please make sure your set of application documents contains a cover letter and CV, copies of the obtained degrees and references.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SAP HANA team creates the heart of the SAP HANA database engine, SAP’s ground-breaking in-memory, multi-core database platform, which provides a powerful foundation for existing SAP products as well as for new applications in the cloud, on device, and on premise. Being part of the SAP HANA team means constantly driving innovation and working on complex technical challenges every day, more concretely the newly formed Porting team will be responsible for extending and maintaining new Hardware Platforms, namely but not limited to ARM v8 platform.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs