Business Analyst II at ADCI HYD 13 SEZ
- Bachelors Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, statistics)
- 4+ years of work experience with at least 2+ years of experience working in a analytical role with proven experience of providing recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and customer obsessed people. As a Business Analyst for Reliability and Maintenance Engineering (RME), you will work with business leaders, their teams, and their various stakeholders to track various business goals and initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a natural self-starter who is comfortable working within a cross functional environment, supporting multiple stakeholders and initiatives. You will have a true hands-on approach, strong analytical skills, including the ability to gain true insights from data, and be an effective communicator. This role will have an impact and high visibility into essential, business-critical processes.
The right candidate will be able to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently, has strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as sound logical reasoning. Furthermore, the candidate must be able to define program requirements and use data and metrics to determine improvements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of analytics projects/ products.
- Effectively communicate - understand who needs information, what information is needed, who would provide that information and when the information is needed.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools.
- Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting to create new measures for the wider Amazon team
- Working with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Design and influence operational best practices for reporting and analytics to enable the team to scale
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/ data analyst/ statistical analysis role
- Experience using machine learning techniques and able to use scripting languages such as Python or R to evaluate data
- Experience building dashboards, reports, or tools through technologies such as QuickSight, Tableau, R Shiny or D3
- Strong stakeholder management experience; ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of associates with different skill sets.
- Ability to deep-dive into a problem; strong analytical skills required.
- Very high degree of Ownership and Bias for Action required
- Ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting; sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs