- Work in a lean, agile and highly motivated team
- Besides the default social benefits, we offer a number of additional perks
- An attractive workplace in Zurich Seefeld
- We offer you computing power to develop your hobby projects
Role and Responsibilities
- You work with various datasets from different Ringier companies in different business divisions across publishing and marketplaces and in different regions across continents
- You choose, improve, and apply various methods from statistics, machine and deep learning technologies in order to solve business problems
- You model the data of our users, their interests and online behavior in order to serve the business demands, and enable the future business models
- You work closely with our data engineering team and other cross-functional teams to develop prototypes for cross-portfolio use cases, and support the deployment of your models or algorithms into the cloud-native production environment
- You communicate and visualize the value of data by describing the findings or the way how techniques work to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You keep following closely research and engineering developments, like TensorFlow, Torch and Amazon Sagemaker, roll in the relevant technologies and methodologies to keep our modern technology landscape up to date
Education and Experience
- You have a degree (MS, Ph.D.) in computer science, statistics, mathematics or a comparable degree program
- You have a strong record in applying Machine Learning to real-world datasets in a productive environment and are familiar with the main ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Torch, XGBoost, LightGBM,...)
- You have deep knowledge of the latest advances in the NLP domain
- You have experience in software development and are confident with developing the full ML model lifecycle from research to production ensuring aspects such as reproducibility and scalability (git, dvc, Docker, Kubernetes, TensorFlow Serving,...)
- Relevant industry experiences in media or e-commerce are a plus
- Full professional proficiency in English. German is a plus
- Knowledge about Amazon Web Services is a plus
- A conscientious, structured and independent way of working completes your profile
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.
We only consider direct applications for this position.
+41 44 259 6344
Ringier is a diversified media company with about 7,300 employees across 19 countries. Founded in 1833, Ringier manages leading brands in print, TV, radio, online and mobile media and runs successful print, entertainment and internet businesses. In a history that spans more than 180 years, Ringier stands for a pioneering spirit, independence, freedom of expression and diversity of information. Ringier is a Swiss family-owned business with head offices in Zurich.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.