AI Services Product Manager - Executive Director at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
We are the AI Accelerator team at JP Morgan, a startup group with the goal of revolutionizing how Machine Learning and AI is done across the entire JP Morgan Chase. You will join the Product Management team and work alongside other leaders who have built and shipped AI and Machine Learning products at Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. JPMC has made a strategic decision to fundamentally transform its operations through the adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning at scale. The AI Acceleration (AIX) team, headquartered in Palo Alto, is a new group tasked with achieving this vision. We're hiring the best of the best from Silicon Valley to come join us.
To learn more about the AIX team and JPMC, please see this recent interview with our team leader and Global Head of AI, Apoorv Saxena.
* Drive the infrastructure vision for AI Services and Solutions for AI Accelerator team
* Partner with engineering team and TPM team to define product priorities
* Identify the critical customer journeys for AI Services and Solutions
* Construct and maintain a stack ranked product backlog
* Attend customer meetings and conferences on a regular basis
* Evangelize AI and Machine Learning across the firm
* Minimum five years of experience in Product Management role
* Minimum three years of experience shipping AI/ML or Analytics products
* Ability to communicate the logic, reason, and priority of each CUJ
* A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
* Ability to iterate on user stories and solutions efficiently and intelligently
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* A willingness to help and share knowledge with other team members.
* An insatiable appetite for feedback and constructive criticism
* The ability to anticipate needs and take required actions
* Familiarity with Analytics, Big Data, and public Cloud technologies.
* Strong project management capabilities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Statistics, Data Science or related field
Previous product management experience in Public Cloud area
* PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, or Data Science
* MBA from a top tier business school
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs