Executive Director - Machine Learning Engineering Lead at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The successful candidate will bring their expertise and advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes, specifically in the areas of application, data, and infrastructure disciplines to create resilient, smart solutions for your clients. As the Machine Learning Engineering Team Lead, you will be responsible for financial control and budget management. Your collaborative leadership style will allow you to work across teams and with teams to development meaningful relationships in all business functions to achieve common goals.The ideal person will be a senior software engineer responsible for leading and driving the support of Corporate Data Scientists. You will:
* Enable and directly support our data scientist's technology and platform needs, including enabling them to take advantage of big data and cloud technologies.
* Enable our data scientists to quickly build, train and deploy machine learning models at scale.
* Building reusable components for common machine learning problems and deploying them as containerized services.
* Supplying architectural and engineering support to our partner team of data scientists and other product teams.
* Manage and own the SDLC our models through production deployment
This lead role will be part of a globally distributed team of Data Scientists and Engineers in New York, Delaware, Lewisville, London, Glasgow and Bangalore. Your job will be to partner with Data Scientists in Corporate to help them deliver the best AI/ML solutions. You will lead your team in engineering rock-solid machine learning components and providing data assets that will be leveraged to create these solutions. As the lead in the Bangalore Technology Center, you will also be expected to recruit, train and mentor engineers to build up a high-performing team. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in machine learning to move further into the field.
* A BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematical, or Physics related discipline. Advanced degree preferred
* Strong client focus with excellent communication skills and proven experience building long-term business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* At least 12 years of experience with hands-on software engineering.
* A minimum of 5 years of hands-on leadership of high-performing, agile-based engineering teams
* 2 or more years of experience in Artificial Intelligence or other machine learning enabled technology (i.e. text-to-speech, voice/vision recognition, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Algorithms, etc.)
* Strong Python and Java and/or Scala programming skills.
* Experience in Big Data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, and NoSQL).
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, and be detail oriented while remaining organized to perform at high standards
* Experience with cloud-native architecture and container orchestration (particularly Docker and Kubernetes) strongly preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs