AI/ML - Sr Product Manager, Siri Search at Apple (Seattle, WA)
The Siri Search team is creating groundbreaking technology to provide great search experience for our users across key clients including Safari, Spotlight, Siri Assistant, News App, Messages, Lookup and others.
We are looking for a senior product manager to lead and own user search experiences across key product areas. You will own the vision, design the product accordingly leading cross-functional teams within and outside of Siri organization, define and implement the metrics and drive continuous product enhancements to improve the search experiences. You will be part of a fast moving, innovative team where your expertise and creativity will positively influence our over 1 billion users.
- Lead the product vision and roadmap for user search experience on Safari and keep the team focused on critical path
- Communicate project status clearly to leadership and exec team
- Work with search relevance teams to build and enhance state of the art search technologies to deliver the best user experience for the product vision
- Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful A/B experiments
- Collaborate with cross-organizational partner teams (e.g. Safari client team, Privacy team etc) to continuous move the user metrics positively
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.